It doesn’t matter if you are collecting data on behalf of your sales team, field crew or management - your forms don’t have to be boring.
Why not transform your mundane paper forms into dynamic digital forms that your team will want to use with QicForms.
I know what you’re thinking… Digital forms can’t be written by people with no techical knowledge. But nothing could be further from the truth.
With our no code form builder, its only takes 3 easy steps to create your digital forms. Drag, drop and configure. Simply click on your desired field, then drag and drop it onto the preview screen (for instant visualisation.) Once you have all the fields you require, save your form for immediate deployment.
We make data collection easy with 30+ advanced field components to choose from including Voice to Text, image annotations, automated GPS locations, digital signatures, calculation fields and much more. You are only limited by your imagination.
Now meaningful data can be collected with ease. No more looking for pens and paper, trying to decipher illegible handwriting or “My dog ate it” excuses.
Want to take your data to the next level? Then manipulate your form fields to work harder for you.
Field Component Enhancements
Your fields are now in place and they collect data, which is great, but what if you could take your ordinary fields and make the EXTRAORDINARY happen. Field component enhancements visually help your form users to complete your forms.
Dependent upon the type of field component you select, the following enhancements are available:
- Set fields as mandatory for completion
- Make fields return unique values
- Ability to make multiple entries. (Great for taking photos)
- Create validation rules ie if this field is answered “Yes” then a supplementary field will pop up for population
- Change button colours to prompt responses ie “Yes” is a green button.
- Add tooltips (little help fields that show additional help when clicked on)
- Change the style of the field ie bold, heights, alignment..
- Show word or character counters, or set entry lengths (both maximum and minimum lengths)
- Show error messages if a field was incorrectly completed.
These enhancements are available and set within the Field Properties panel, under the display, data, validation, conditional and file tabs.
Seamless Data Automation
QicForms has allowed your form users to collect some pretty awesome data, but now what happens? Does my data just come back to my web platform for archiving? What if I want my data to flow somewhere else for further actions?
Don’t worry QicForms has you covered with robust automations such as:
Triggers Triggers are the rules or identifiers that let us know that an event has occurred. They are set by the Account Owner or Manager from within the Web platform, and send an in app message, SMS and email notification when specific events occur.
Triggers are great for setting up workflow automations
Triggers can be set at:
- Form Field Level: a specific response to a particular question. For example: Question 5 calculated a high risk rating
- Form Completion Level: a specific form was completed. For example: a timesheet was completed by Jenny, so HR was notified.
- Account Level set at User Role or Group level: planned form submission targets have not been met. For example: Only 1 Safety Toolbox Prestart has been submitted this week.
Once an event has occurred, a response can be sent to an individual User, everyone in a Group or Branch, or even an external User notifying them of a required action.
Assignments Used when you wish to assign a form to a specific individual to complete, on a particular day or within a particular time frame. The QicForms dashboard will give you a quick overview of exactly who has and hasn’t completed their assigned forms. (Triggers can also be set here, so you don’t have to log on to the web platform to be in the know.)
Sharing Give more stakeholders access to your completed forms and raw data with sharing. Sharing can occur at different times:
- A form user can send a pdf copy of the completed form via email to themselves or cc in others.
- Download and email the completed form from the web platform.
- Set triggers to send completed forms to external software providers ie Dropbox, Box…
- Share a copy of your blank template to the QicForms Community.
- Raw data transfers through secure API integration
Sharing allows stakeholders to achieve common goals, FASTER.
QicForms allows you to create your own digital forms without having to write a single piece of code. Visit www.QicForms.com for more information.
The information contained within this blog is of a general nature only. It does not take your specific needs or circumstances into consideration. You should look at your own situation and legislative requirements before making any decisions.